To me nothing beats some perfect roast veggies! These go great with everything, particularly fish and chicken.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 red onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Coconut oil
- Dried oregano
- Dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Prep the veg by cutting them into chunky pieces.
- Mix the herbs in melted coconut oil.
- Toss the veg in the oil mix.
- Put veg on try, and into the oven for 25 minutes.
Add courgette and tomatoes for a more Mediterranean feel. (Normally I add any veg that’s in the press at the time.)