I wanted to make a fuss free tasty meal that would work for lunch or dinner. Trying to keep it simple or shouldn’t mean it lacks flavour, because what’s the point in eating food if you don’t enjoy it! Also, I absolutely HATE cleaning up too, so less mess means a happier Michelle! This recipe serves one and can be bulked up with more vegetables, or rice. I happened to do a macro count on this recipe as well. It was only a small portion so it worked out at 293 calories (P =22, C = 4, F =21), to make it lower in fat simply use less pesto. Anyways that’s enough waffle.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 50g Green Beans
- Salt & Pepper
- Spray Oil – 3 sprays (I used 1 Cal olive oil spray)
- 100g Salmon
- 20g Green Pesto
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Cut a length of parchment paper.
- On this stack your veg, spray with oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Top with the salmon and cover in pesto.
- From here fold the parchment as shown to allow the salmon to steam and not lose any juices.
- Bake for 20 minutes and tah-dahh!